Friday, January 8, 2010

Jar-Jar


No political commentary today-I'm sick of it all! As you can see I've included a photo of two of my goats and my horse. The reason for this is that this afternoon when I was going out to feed them I was greeted by a bleating from outside the front gate. Jar-Jar, the one with the long ears, was standing there pleading to be let in! The horse/goat area is well fenced and we thought goat proof. I had forgotten that a few years ago a large branch fell off of one of our oak trees and landed on the fence,thus weakening it.
Apparently, Jar-Jar found that spot and climed up on that section of fence to get at another one of the oaks. The fence came apart at that point and he was outside-in a place he'd never been before. I am thankful that he had the common sense to come to the gate rather than wander away!
One more bit of news-One of our very good friends is planning to run a half marathon this year. We wish him the very best of luck with that. I will post pictures as soon as I can get them!
I'll be back to politics with my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment